A. PAYMENT TERM
- Payment by T/T
- Please fax a copy of the aplicant before issuing it (), to check with the bank and shipping lines for term that may cause problem in complience to avoid unnecessary later costly amendments.
- Aryasena a direct down payment on precenting the order, to start the manufacture of the full container load orders, amounting to 40% of the total invoice or total sales contract.
- The balance payment as per commercial invoices paid by the T/T (transfered after received copy of complete document) or L/C.
- Transfer can be done through our banks.
- Payment by L/C
The L/C should be fulfill the following this criteria (a must) to avoid later costly amendments :
- Payable at sight
- Confirmed (must be added by advising bank)
- Issued from recognized bank
- Shipment latest 2.5 month
- Credit valid for 3 month
- Expiry place is Indonesia
- Partial shipment allowed
- Transhipment allowed
- Bill of lading consigned to order of issueing bank
- Fees and banking charges are to aplicant
- Document are to be presented to advising bank
- Clearly against following document only
- Precentage credit amount tolerance +/- 10%
- L/C shoud be advised through our bank
B. ORDER SYSTEM
- Sample Request
We will provide the buyer with some sample as the following conditions :
- Sample request below US$25.00 is free of charge.
- Sample transportation will be at buyer’s account.
- Your own design would be most welcome and we’ll be handled confidentially
For Retail Order (maximum 10 pcs, if more than 10 pcs is same as LCL) by air fright to airport. Importers must pay the air forwarding cost.
Cost of Furniture + Air Freight per cubic meter + Forwarder Fees
- LCL (Less Container Loading) or Trial Order
The LCL or Less Container Loading is buyer take or buy from the supplier (my company) only few pcs, less than 1 x 20 ft container. So that supplier must be shared with another company to ship the stuff or the supplier must be consolidated or mixed from another company.
- FCL (Full Container Loading)
Buyer take or buy from my company 1 x 20 ft container or 1 x 40 ft container and the system we can used L/C or T/T
C. PACKING SYSTEM
Usually we used wax paper, carton in each corner of good and cover with corrugated paper or single face paper .
D. PRODUCTION PERIOD
- 1 x 20 ft container will be 6 weeks maximum.
- 1 x 40 ft container will be 8 weeks maximum.
Order will be processed after receiving copy L/C or copy transfer T/T.